What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a product manager assistant to join an exciting project with HSBC Bank in Kowloon. The candidate will support product managers managing liabilities products which cover deposits, banking services, payments, and FX.
Your day-to-day activities
- Coordinating the implementation and on-going work of the industrial project as well as the execution of initiatives to refine our customer journeys.
- Assisting in performance monitoring and product development.
- Preparing data analysis and graphical presentations for management reporting.
- Conducting database analysis to facilitate performance monitoring.
- Gathering market information on deposits, banking services, payments, and FX.
- Monitoring competitors’ movement on deposits, banking services, payments, and FX.
- Providing support in implementing various projects managed by the liability’s products team.
Skills & Experience required:
- Education in a business, economics, finance, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or computer science background.
- Previous working experience in bank is an advantage.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Excel (Macro), Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in MS Access, Visual Basics is an advantage.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 17,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months with the chance of extension