What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a product risk rating analyst to join an exciting project with HSBC Bank in Kowloon.
The successful candidate will support wealth propositions and wealth products by ensuring accurate and timely production of product risk ratings, ensuring accurate input data is collected, applying the PRR models and communicating the outcomes in a timely manner.
Your day-to-day activities
- Using diligence and attention to detail to ensure continued suitability and accuracy in the production of PRRs.
- Facilitating and ensuring that data is received, and outcome is communicated in a timely manner.
- Delivering on various services related to client risk profiling and product mapping as per the group policy.
- Co-ordinating and effectively communicating with business areas in diverse locations across the globe.
- Support program to convert process from Excel to a bespoke IT solution.
- Sourcing and applying data for PRR model input.
- Calculating PRRs primarily through Excel templates and IT solution.
- Checking and validating annual reviews and new products including sanity checks on general results and PM overrides.
- Identifying changes or marginal cases.
- Managing files, folders, and emails for clean audit trails.
- Supporting the PRR CoR function in development and maintenance of methodology and frameworks.
- Communicating with markets.
- Reporting overrides through appropriate channels.
- Building good relationships with input data providers to ensure accurate and timely submissions.
- Providing governance bodies and committees a credible source of data to facilitate decision making.
- Seeking appropriate feedback and insight from stakeholders to ensure a culture of constant improvement is built into the culture of the team.
- Applying subjective qualitative assessment to deal with complex situations, manage challenges raised by countries, and address queries received from global product manager.
Skills & Experience required:
- Degree level education.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Excellent MS Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint and Word knowledge and experience.
- Good analytical skills, an eye for detail, and a drive for quality.
- Able to understand and interpret numeric information.
- Excellent Communication and Inter person skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience or knowledge in investment products.
- Holding or working towards relevant professional qualifications such as CFA, CISI and Diploma, is desirable.
- Experience working on Morningstar Direct, Thomson Reuters Eikon, or Thomson Reuters Datascope Select.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 40,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: May 2021
- Duration: 12 months