What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a senior business analyst to join an exciting project with HSBC Bank in Kowloon.
The role as Senior Business Analyst is required to help define the scope of Industry, Regulatory and client driven change across middle office, settlements and asset services functions.
Your day-to-day activities
- Drive the successful delivery of client change programmes
- Providing end to end project leadership, planning and collaboration across both internal & external stakeholders
- Perform business analysis to elicit requirements and create documentation such as business requirements documents, functional requirements documents and solution documents for mandatory and non-mandatory change
- Lead or participate in multiple project streams by completing and updating project documentation, managing project scope, adjusting schedules when necessary, determining daily priorities, capturing, and assessing delivery risk,
- Ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders such as product, control and operational design & improvement teams
- Identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure business solutions are appropriately quality checked before rolling out to clients.
- Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements as prioritised in the single book for change work
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong experience and proven track record that can be demonstrated in delivering complex business and IT system related changes and documenting business / functional requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree and 5 years of practical experience in senior business analyst roles
- Experience of working with internal Change and IT teams as well as external vendors for system changes
- Flexibility in approach and methodology, and the ability to show initiative and respond quickly to changing situations
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work to bring clarity to requirements by effectively engaging clients or partners
- Excellent documentation skills for functional specifications and / or presentations to clients
- Excellent client facing skills, with experience of managing client relationships either external clients or in a front office environment
- Sound understanding of IT infrastructure and software development lifecycle in the context of system changes
- Knowledge of markets products and associated post trade operational processes with specific functional expertise in one of middle office, settlements or asset services for cash equities is highly desirable
- Diploma in business analysis desirable
- Lean six sigma/ green belt desirable
- Track record of change delivery using agile approaches is desirable
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 120,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: May 2021
- Duration: 5 months