What’s the role?
Our client is seeking an experienced Program Contractor to join a project as a subject matter expert on non-financial risk framework development.
- Review Risk and Control Self assessments (RCSAs) of the to-be process at design level to ensure:
- Processing quality (CEAVOP*)
- Timely processing
- Exception management
- Compliance with FCS/FCOS and Finance policies
- Address open issues/incidents, wherever applicable
- Review and participate in changes / enhancements to the Open Pages risk system user interface.
- Understand the concept of value-chain mapping and work with various Finance and Risk stakeholders in developing a methodology / framework (including a process taxonomy) with supported tools.
- Work with the business and other stakeholders to develop a standardised control taxonomy for risks.
- Lead the development of an Integrated Risk Management (end-to-end) pilot to consider risks / issues.
Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar
- 5+ years’ experience, in developing and / or executing non-financial risk related frameworks.
- Strong understanding of business control environments via risk or external/internal audit roles.
- Experience in IT or systems related audit, operational risk or financial control roles
- Experience in User Developed Applications such as PowerBI and Alteryx
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney
- Rate: TBC depending on experience
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months