What’s the role?
Our client is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting and reporting which helps thousands of organisations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing.
The Global Delivery division is responsible for onboarding all new clients onto SaaS platform. As Programme Manager, you will lead on large simultaneous EMEA client implementations with minimal oversight, consistently delivering on time and with quality. You will be an integral part of a collaborative division spanning analysts, team leads and subject matter experts.
Your day-to-day activities
- Identifies and finalises project/implementation scope.
- Develops detailed implementation plans including internal, client and third-party resourcing.
- Manages and coordinates with internal, client and third-party resources to ensure a successful, on time and with quality implementation per plan.
- Generates weekly status reports, holds weekly status meetings with client and project team.
- Schedules and leads steering committee meetings with C-level client decision makers and the businesses senior management.
- Manage and report on budget for implementation.
- Seek out, recommend, and implement continuous service improvements.
- Serves as a trusted relationship manager responsible for ensuring timely, accurate, and thorough responses to all client inquiries and a successful transition to the steady-state servicing team.
- Be the bridge between various business stakeholders including Client Servicing team, Sales team, and Development team.
- Ability to run multiple simultaneous implementations with minimal oversight.
Skills & Experience required:
- You must be fluent in English AND German OR French.
- 6+ years’ experience as Project or Programme Manager on large client implementations
- Proven experience implementing software solutions within Asset Management, Market Data and/or Insurance space.
- Exposure to investment accounting, reporting or analytics software solutions.
- Project management in an agile environment
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget for external clients.
- Financial Services Experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: TBC
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months