What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Programme Oversight Manager to join an exciting project for HSBC Bank in Kowloon. You will support and assist in the regional oversight and quality delivery of the annual Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment (EWRA) programme. You will also perform oversight to ensure the EWRA is applied consistently across all countries / entities / Assessment Units in ASP in terms of questionnaire responses, methodology, data collection, data analysis and report writing.
Your day-to-day activities
- Accountable for the management and implementation of the bank’s EWRA for ASP.
- Acting as the ASP coordinator and ASP representatives to the Global EWRA Working Group and the Global EWRA Steering Committee where required.
- Tracking progress of overall EWRA progress including program updates, guidance, trainings, questionnaires completion, relating queries from countries to Global EWRA team, coordinating the Change Control Process etc.
- Working with the ASP EWRA Execution Lead / HK country champion, devising a project management framework for Asia-Pacific countries including holding a weekly working group with all Asia Pacific Countries with the use of team SharePoint and team mailbox etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Compliance standards are in accordance with the Group Standards Manual and that the AML, Sanctions and AB&C policy aspects of the Compliance FIM are effective and relevant.
- Devising and conducting training at ASP level where necessary.
- Working with all Asia-Pacific countries hand in hand and escalating any delays / deficiencies in meeting the programme criteria such as deadlines, accuracy of responses.
- Responsible for ensuring that EWRA is consistently executed across all lines of business, entities and countries in ASP.
- Ensuring EWRA programme for ASP will be completed within the Group stipulated timeline with quality
- Ensuring collaborative working with Global /Regional /Country teams.
- Ability to identify areas to streamline / achieve efficiency
Skills & Experience required:
- Seasoned professional with experience in risk compliance roles, ideally with project management experience
- Extensive knowledge of AML, Sanctions, Anti-bribery and corruption regulations and guidance,
- specifically at regional level
- Experience in running regional enterprise risk assessments preferable
- Significant experience in the financial services industry.
- Lateral thinker with an ability to interpret and solve complex issues.
- Leadership skills and a team player
- Excellent communicator with strong inter-personal and influencing skills
- Ability to lead change, contributing to joining up with the other teams in risk and business globally
- Experience and understanding of dealing with regulatory matters
- Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex global issues
- Ability to lead / participate as an delegate on working groups at Regional / Global level
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure the successful delivery of the annual risk assessment and ongoing momentum to ensure the execution of action plans
- Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex issues
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: $85,000 per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months