What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join an exciting project with HSBC Bank in Kowloon.
Your day-to-day activities
- Enhancing the control, reporting, and sales journeys for wealth or investment products in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with risk and control parties to seek appropriate clearance and approval.
- Driving project delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications, and risks.
- Managing and planning resources, responsibilities, and schedules.
- Establishing effective project controls, procedures, and quality assurance processes.
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Reporting progress, issues, dependencies, and risks to project or programme leadership and committees as appropriate and making recommendations to influence decision making to maintain progress towards delivery.
- Providing management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across HSBC.
- Driving the adoption of HSBC project standards and working in alignment with HSBC project methodology at all times.
- Leading the team to meet performance targets aligned to objectives.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience in working on large transformation or regulatory projects impacting the branch and digital network.
- Experience in insurance and wealth products is highly desirable.
- Comfortable working with tight timelines and planning under uncertainties.
- Displaying strong project management skills with successful track record of delivering projects in a large financial market such as Hong Kong.
- Managing and building strong relationships with stakeholders from the Hong Kong, branch network and other delivery partners.
- Working with global and remote teams across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Having a global mindset, demonstrating qualities of being open, dependable, and connected.
- Knowledge of PMP, Prince 2, or Agile PM Certification is desirable.
- Having project management experience with a proven track record of successful delivery of large transformation projects.
- Good understanding of wealth management products and services.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 65,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: May 2021
- Duration: 8 months