What’s the role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your existing skills and background in a regulatory environment to work on a major project for a Big 4 brand.
Individuals will work in a target-orientated, time conscious environment – providing coaching, technical assistance and advice to both junior and experienced team members.
- Provide coaching, technical assistance and advice to both junior and experienced team members.
- Identify and communicate any technical issues, or scope for business improvements, to the Team Lead.
- Conduct Quality Assurance reviews of junior and experienced team members’ case assessments where
- Provide assistance to Team leads in performing ad-hoc reporting to management as required.
- Successfully manage stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree in a relevant discipline (accounting, finance, business, law)
- Advanced Financial Planning Diploma or CFP Certification is essential including up to date CPD.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Demonstrable experience in one of the following areas: Financial Planning/Advice, Paraplanning, Advice Compliance, Case/Advice Review or Remediation.
- Prior experience in an Advice Compliance, Advice Quality Assurance or file audit environment.
- Ability to coach others towards greater understanding of financial planning technical assessment.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- High attention to detail with an investigative approach
- Self-starter with a track record of working autonomously and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Quality-focused with an ability to maintain high quality standards under tight deadlines.
- Possess excellent communication skills and a positive, proactive attitude.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Macquarie Park (WFH initially)
- Rate: $650 pd including super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: September/October Intakes
- Duration: 12 months contract