What’s the role?
Our client, a “Big Four” Bank, is looking for Quality Assurers to join a new, high-profile Fee for no Service Remediation project. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for reviewing the case assessors work to ensure appropriate information, decision making and quality of documentation is being met.
The benefits for you:
You’ll be working on a technical review project run by a ‘Big 4” Bank where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills.
Your day-to-day- activities will be:
- Checking case assessors cases and ensuring the correct outcome has been achieved for the customer.
- Focus on good customer outcomes and treating customers fairly.
- Providing feedback to colleagues, ensuring this is delivered constructively
- Looking for opportunities to improve processes or customer experiences through trends seen
- Liaising with operational staff to establish procedures and standards
What knowledge, skills & experience we need:
- Minimum 6-12 months Quality Assurance / Quality Checking / Case Assessing experience within the banking and financial sector
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to communicate rationales clearly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work to defined performance standards and contribute to team and customer outcomes
- Highly organised and able to priorities a variety of tasks
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Rate: $450 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 month contract