What’s the role?
Our client is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting and reporting which helps thousands of organisations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing.
We are looking for Reconciliation Analysts who want to help build relationships with world-class clients and help them maximise the power of software platform from the Edinburgh office.
By working closely with our clients to help them automate processes through the platform, you will gain exposure to some of Europe’s largest and most recognisable institutional clients. If you thrive on solving real challenges for your clients, we want to talk to you. An ideal addition is someone who hits the ground running, is excited by consistent challenge, and has an innate desire to solve problems.
Your day-to-day activities
- Collaborate directly with clients to build valuable relationships and ensure their success (including training and discussions on Accounting, GAAP, STAT, IFRS & GIPS procedures).
- Manage client inquiries & requests for timely, accurate information regarding Financial Statements & Analytics (main contacts include C-Level and other key decision makers at world-renowned companies).
- Reconcile investment transactions & accounting information for client portfolios.
- Seek out ways to improve and automate processes.
- Build productive external working relationships (institutional investors and investment managers).
- Work proactively with internal colleagues across a variety of departments and offices.
- Manage assigned projects & coordinate necessary resources.
- Proactively seek ways to add value to your team and the business.
Skills & Experience required:
- You must be fluent in English AND German OR French.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field.
- Dynamic problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Naturally curious.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- An intense desire to learn something new and improve on a daily basis.
- Securities or financial markets experience desirable.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: TBC
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months