What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a Risk Analyst join an exciting project for HSBC Bank in Kowloon. You will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely production of Product Risk Ratings. This would be across mostly funds, individual bonds and structured products. You will also need to apply subjective qualitative assessment to deal with complex situations, manage challenges raised by countries, and address queries received from Global Product Manager.
Your day-to-day activities
- Deliver on various services related to Client Risk Profiling and product mapping as per the Group policy.
- Co-ordinate & effectively communicate with business areas in diverse locations across the globe
- Responsible for the checking and validation of annual reviews and new products including sanity checks on general results and PM overrides
- Support program to convert process from Excel to a bespoke IT solution
- Sourcing and application of data for PRR model input
- Calculation of PRRs primarily through Excel templates and IT solution
- Identification of changes or marginal cases
- Precise management of files, folders and emails for clean audit trails
- Support the PRR CoR function in development and maintenance of methodology and frameworks
- Communicating with markets
- Maintenance of records of reviews
- Reporting overrides through appropriate channels
- Member of relevant governance bodies
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience or knowledge in investment products
- Holder of or working towards relevant professional qualifications e.g. CFA, CISI Diploma, etc. is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working on Morningstar Direct, Thomson Reuters Eikon or Thomson Reuters Datascope Select
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge and experience
- Good analytical skills, an eye for detail and a drive for quality, understand and to interpret numeric information
- Fluent ability to speak English
- Excellent Communication and Inter person skills – Both verbal and written
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: $28,000 per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent