What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a risk manager to join an exciting project with HSBC Bank in Kowloon. They candidate will primarily focus on supporting the project for Cherry Blossom – structure equity derivatives.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Back filling tasks that are currently performed by current staff so that the current staff can be freed up to provide subject matter expert feedback on project.
- Supporting staff on daily risk monitoring tasks and learning about the end-to-end risk process and risk infrastructure.
- Attending project meetings and updating the team leads the status of the project and the required tasks to be delivered by the team.
- Performing UAT testing and identifying bugs and issues in the system.
- Working closely with the transformation team on the project.
Skills & Experience required:
- University graduate in finance, account, or risk management related disciplines or a quantitative subject.
- Five years relevant working experience in market or credit risk management or control field.
- Knowledge in financial products.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Kowloon
- Rate: 89,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: January 2022
- Duration: 12 months with the chance of extension