What’s the role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a compliance and risk professional for use their skillset in an IT Banking project.
- Develop risk management strategies, evaluate potential risks and exposures in Technology, and determine how to effectively minimize those risks and develop procedures that can be implemented.
- Working closely with business and/or project owners to influence a strong risk culture e.g. conducting risk workshops, providing guidance on risk assessments and strategies, overseeing risk remediation activities against appropriate timelines.
- Support the designated Project in risk management activities (identifying, assessing mitigating of Delivery and Delivered risks).
- Assess change within the Portfolio/Program and ensure any changes in structure, people, process, and systems are evaluated in accordance with the relevant risk frameworks.
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with the Group Project governance, Risk Management framework and Project Management practice to minimise delivery risk.
Skills & Experience required:
- Significant knowledge and experience in risk and regulatory landscape, operational IT, business knowledge and operational risk and compliance frameworks
- Working knowledge in program/project management
- GRC exposure
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Rate: TBC depending on experience
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 month contract