What’s the role?
The cyber risk services—IAM practice helps organizations in designing, developing, and implementing industry-leading IAM solutions to protect their information and confidential data, as well as help them build their businesses and supporting technologies to be more secure, vigilant, and resilient. The cyber risk services—IAM team delivers service to clients through following key areas of IAM: Application Onboarding, Lifecycle Manager, Compliance Manager, Password Management, Automated Provisioning, Roles Management, ITSM tools Integration, Advanced Authentication Methods, Strategy and Road Map.
- Architect, design, and implement large-scale identity and access management (IAM) solutions.
- Post design configurations, Advanced debugging and troubleshooting of issues, including interacting with technology vendors.
- Contribute to eminence activities, such as whitepapers pertaining to IAM technologies.
- Lead requirements gathering, design documentation by conducting workshops in onsite/offshore delivery model for multiple projects.
- Customize, configure, and develop IAM solution integrations using requirements and design and independently manage project deliverables to successful completion.
- Lead IAM strategy engagements (IAM road map, vendor selection, etc.)
- Enabling business development by assisting in request for proposal and sales processes
- Lead process compliance activities by identifying and driving initiatives that are relevant for the project delivery and help factor reusability and related benefits.
- Adhere to and implement security best practices across multiple engagements.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience — 6 to 9 years in relevant IAM technologies.
- Candidate should have overall 5+ years of experience implementing SailPoint IAM projects.
- Experience in implementing and leading at least two end-to-end SailPoint IIQ implementations, including butnot limited to strategy road map, requirements gathering, analysis, use cases documentation, design, definingarchitecture, development, testing, deployment, and post deployment support.
- Experience in carrying out application integrations with SailPoint IIQ dealing with advanced or customconnectors.
- Experience in integration with ITSM tools like ServiceNow, Remedy etc.
- Experience in supporting User acceptance testing and knowledge transfer activities.
- Experience in technologies, such as Java, LDAP, RDBMS, and Linux (Shell Scripting knowledge would be preferred).
- Good knowledge of Web/application servers (e.g. IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, and Apache etc.)
- Experience in hands-on development, effort estimations, team management and fully customized implementations.
- Advanced documentation and presentation skills and well-versed with software development life cycle processes
- Ability to create, plan, and execute advanced SailPoint IIQ trainings and independently drive proof of concepts involving emerging SailPoint products like SecurityIQ and Identity Now.
- Exposure to process frameworks and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Understanding of skills like – OAUTH, JSON, REST, SOAP and Network Protocols (SSL, SSH, FTP, SMTP, HTTP and HTTPS etc.)
- IAM technology certifications
- PMP, CISSP certification, and exposure to other security domains
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Long term opportunities