What’s the role?
Level: Intermediate (6-8 ) Years: 1 Position
Our client DXC Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions, is looking for SAP APO resource to join their team based in Bangalore. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in the IT services industry. You will be working in a high-quality team and have the opportunity to use your existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your career and develop new skills.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- SAP ABAP Hands-on experience
- SAP APO experience
- SAP APO Functional knowledge in SNP and DP
- Expected to work with the stakeholders in APO area and work on SAC/TAC/Projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Written Skills
- Good in MS Excel Reporting.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Proactive, positive attitude and approachable
- Ability to work in a dynamic, complex and fast changing environment
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Should be 6-8 Yrs of experience in SAP APO with strong ABAP experience
- Excellent understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes and certification will be added advantage
APO and ABAP Developments
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore
- Rate: Dependent on experience
- Work Pattern: UK business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months could be extended