What’s the role?
We are currently seeking business analyst to join HSBC on a global markets project.
The successful candidate will have strong securitises financing experience and will support the requirement gathering, project co-ordination and delivery of strategic initiatives for the ASP Securities Financing business.
Your day-to-day activities
- Report into the securities financing business manager APAC
- Elicit, capture and provide high quality business requirements and specification documents
- Drive business case signoffs
- Liaise with front office users, product owners, support functions, fixed income/securities financing IT development teams, and third party development teams
- Drive requirements gathering across commercial, control, regulatory compliance and legal requirements.
- Manage IT and non-IT deliverables in co-ordination with product owners and support functions
- Drive the conduct agenda to ensure the business continues to be aligned to HSBC values
- Compliance with the current regulatory environment and ensuring the business keeps pace with regulatory reforms
Skills & Experience required:
- A good understanding of the front to back processes within securities financing (repos, bonds and collateral treasury)
- Understanding of development lifecycle and methodologies, including proper documentation and documentation management
- Liaise with front office users, product owners, support functions, fixed income/ securities financing it development teams, and third party development teams
- Ability to engage and influence senior business and functional stakeholders
- Ability to establish strong internal relationships
- Previous experience working in global markets and demonstrable ability to deliver complex projects with multiple stakeholders involved
- Previous business analyst/ business management experience
- Proven ability to run multiple projects in parallel and gather requirements across multiple locations
- Ability to challenge constructively and effect change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a self-starter and able to prioritise tasks working to agreed quality and productivity performance targets
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 56,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months