What’s the role?
Our client, a “Big 4” Professional Services firm, is looking for Senior Analyst – Data Analytics to support a remediation programme on behalf of a major client within the banking industry.
Rate: up to £500 per day (must operate via an Employment/Umbrella Company)
Location: Remote working initially with a requirement for regular travel to offices in Apsley, Hertfordshire, in future
Your day-to-day activities will include
To support the Bank’s Redress team in putting things right for customers by providing accurate analytics support. Achieved through a combination of validating and using large datasets, presenting analytics in a concise and meaningful way, communicating clearly with internal and external business partners and demonstrating attention to detail and sound business judgement. The role involves identifying customers impacted by banking errors or product issues, calculating refunds due and supporting the fulfilment of redress activity.
- Applying business judgement in using appropriate analytical approach to data
- Continually working to provide thoughtful insight on all Bank customers
- Imparting knowledge and understanding to other analysts and business stakeholders
- Building strong relationships across the team
- Developing and provide guidance to analysts in the team
- Developing high quality documentations
- Using your initiative and improve processes
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Several years of directly relevant experience of working in an analytical role within financial services or alternative data driven organisation
- Highly developed analytical reasoning skills to extract information from data and translate to business language and financial impacts
- Data literate with experience of manipulating large data sets via SAS programming and SQL
- Experience of applying analytics techniques to data to produce explanatory or predictive results
- Exposure to direct interactions with stakeholders and business colleagues at different levels of the organisation
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Degree level education in a numerate discipline
- Ability to coach and manage analysts
- Data analytics experience in remediation/redress programmes would be advantageous
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Remote initially with a requirement for future regular travel to offices in Apsley, Hertfordshire
- Rate: Up to £500 per day
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: December/January
- Duration: Initially 6 months