What’s the role?
As a member of Global Managed Services team you will be responsible for running an applications hosted in multiple AWS regions and providing direct operational support to company’s customers.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Elicit requirements using interviews, business process descriptions, use cases and workflow designation. Work with product development, operational and compliance teams to design an end to end solution; understand a complex manual process and provide a simple and friendly user experience through an automated process.
- Define, design and implement standard operating procedures.
- Monitor computation tasks in production environments including product pricings (e.g. Greeks and Profit & Loss), market risks (e.g. VaR and Stress Tests) and counterparty credit risk analytics including PFE and xVA, etc. for front and middle office user clients.
- Follow standard operating procedures to resolve data quality, model calibration, and process automation issues
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, mathematics, economics or related field.
- 3 – 6 years of experience in the Financial Services industry consisting of at least 2 years treasury experience in front or middle office environments.
- Working knowledge of public and OTC Cash and Derivative products. Exposure to multiple Asset Classes (FI, Commodities, Credit, Equities and FX) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of reference data, market data, and legal entity data. Familiarity with corporate actions is a plus.
- A solid grasp of market and counterparty credit risk fundamentals.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following systems (Bloomberg, Calypso, Murex, Misys, Risk Metrics, Calypso, Algorithmic, and SunGard) is a plus.
- Familiarity with EDM systems (Asset Control, Cadis, Golden Source, and One Tick) is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and perform in complex, fast-paced situations. Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple deadlines and deliverables.
- Being able to work and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to take ownership of issues.
- Candidate needs to be open to work for different shifts.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Work from home
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Long term opportunities