What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting a Senior Business Analyst for a key project with an international banking client. You will play a key role in requirements to harmonize certain aspects of the current products and new product rollout in the APAC market. You will be responsible for managing the impact analysis of new product rollout as well as trade migration as and when it arises. You will also play a key role in assisting with the implementation of new operational processes.
Your day-to-day activities
- Working in conjunction with Business partners and operations users responsible for defining processes to be implemented
- Work with operations users to carry out test definition and execution for the workstream through test case definition, test scripting and test execution.
- Understanding the business requirements from both regulatory and operations perspectives and ensuring that the test cases and test plan adequately cover the requirements
- Manage the Operations team across Asia sites and executing UAT
- Working with IT partners, Operations and workstream management to address issues that arise during testing
- Manage post-implementation support period, ensuring issues are captured and escalated to appropriate areas for resolution.
- Foster positive working relationship with project stakeholders.
- Managing project resources efficiently to meet the testing deadlines
- Lead the testing team to meet internal and external client expectation as well as motivating team members
- Ensure Global Standards are adhered to at all times
- Adopt a risk-based approach to project prioritisation and delivery
- Ensure tasks assigned are prioritized properly and tasks are being carried out in the most efficient manner.
Skills & Experience required:
- 10+ years’ experience of delivering change projects leading to an excellent understanding of the challenges of delivering change and how appropriate use of project management methodologies, standards and disciplines can improve the quality of change deliverables.
- Proven experience of test management
- Demonstrable experience of managing implementations / migrations
- In-depth business knowledge of securities products (previous experience of securities market regulation would be an advantage)
- Strong team management skills are essential
- Experience in the Investment Banking industry or similar environment (e.g. broker, custodian)
- Proven track record of delivering and/or reviewing complex, cross-organisational/geographical business or technology change
- Experience in working in multi-national and multi-cultural financial institutions
- Experience of working closely with stakeholders in change from the front office business, infrastructure and IT
- Able to build strong relationships with other functions and business units and to interface and influence senior managers in the organisation
- Excellent presentation (including PowerPoint), communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude, high level of drive to meet aggressive deadlines and targets
- Planning, time management and resource management skills
- Tenacious and able to challenge the norm / suggest viable alternative approaches
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Hong Kong
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 month initial contract