What’s the role?
Working for our client, a ‘Big 4’ bank, you will work on the group’s internal systems, data infrastructure, product rules, policies and controls across customer remediation.
- Owing remediation incidents and projects end to end.
- Defining business requirements by facilitating user meetings And interviewing users, developing user cases, And researching and resolving issues.
- Working closely with data analysts to ensure alignment on deliverables & execution in line with project timelines.
- Building strong relationships with subject matter experts to Assess problems and propose potential solutions.
- Working closely with data architects and business SMEs to gather business requirements and capture these in a Business Rules Document.
Skills & Experience:
- Have experience working in the financial services industry.
- Proven ability to manage more complex projects or multiple programs of work.
- Have been in a business analysis or project management role with over 5 year of experience.
- Have strong stakeholder management skills dealing with more senior level stakeholders.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney
- Rate: $800 - $1000 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: July
- Duration: 6 months contract