What’s the role?
Our client Deloitte, a “Big 4” Professional Services firm, is looking for Senior Business Analysts to support a remediation programme on behalf of a major client within the banking industry. This is a hands-on role, where you will be involved at various levels of the project depending on the size of the particular issue.
Tell me more
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: £450 per day (must operate via an Employment/Umbrella Company)
Location: Remote working initially with a requirement for regular travel to offices in Apsley, Hertfordshire, in future
Your day to day activities will include:
- Supporting the wider redress programme with the design and implementation of consistent and effective processes.
- Ensuring redress work packages are delivered through efficient and repeatable processes to ensure an excellent customer experience and mitigate / minimise reputational risk.
- Overseeing the business process analysis and executing the collection, elicitation, and recording of business requirements.
- Evaluating and analysing activities on large scale redress workstreams, with an understanding of the business needs so as to be able to intuitively shape and craft business solutions to meet the desired results.
- Ensuring projects adhere to the governance framework, completing mandatory documentation to provide consistency amongst work packages.
- Working with other business and IT experts to determine requirements for projects, testing, and other validation.
- Working with the Head of Redress, project and product managers, subject matter experts, analytics, Regulatory Compliance and Legal and internal & external providers to map and execute processes and take the lead completing the agreed redress.
- Working closely with senior business heads, facilitating negotiations and settling conflicting priorities that may arise between parties involved.
What knowledge, skills and experience you need
- At least five years’ experience in a comparable role, i.e. Senior Business Analyst or operational lead on major project initiative with experience within redress and remediation
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable technical, business analysis skills and experience of implementing in a timely manner through effective interaction with multiple, diverse stakeholders in large complex organisations
- Proven ability to apply & deploy process design/improvement methodology
- Previous experience the Financial Services sector, especially remediation
- Experience working in relevant operational areas e.g. contact centre, mailing house, case management teams, analytics, legal and compliance
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Experience of planning projects and activities in line with business priorities, using a variety of techniques
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others’ compliance with relevant regulatory processes
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Solution orientated with the ability to recommend simple solutions to complex issues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and follow them through to resolution accurately and in a timely manner
- Expert user of relevant software packages (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio).
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Remote working initially with regular travel to offices in Apsley
- Rate: £450 per day
- Work Pattern: Business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 month initially