What’s the role?
Our client is looking for an experienced Change Manager to work on a major Digital transformation program project in Sydney. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of dynamic large-scale operation. The successful candidate will have a strong background within Banking or Financial Services and can really hit the ground running.
- You will be responsible for leading and managing the change initiatives applying change management processes and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Developing and maintaining a resource plan; establishing clear accountabilities; developing and coaching individuals and/or teams to meet individual development needs and project requirements.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Creating and implementing change management strategies.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: WFH initially then the role will be based in Sydney CBD
- Rate: $700 pd + super - $850 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 month contract