What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a senior customer development manager to join an exciting project with HSBC Bank in Kowloon.
Your day-to-day activities
- Organise events and acquisition programmes to support insurance business growth.
- Deliver initiatives for insurance to capture future growth in local and NRC markets.
- Support customer development head in developing, proposing, and agreeing with stakeholders including RTD, CMB, broker channels, and compliance to develop insurance initiatives that suit customers and fit to retail banking wealth management distribution model.
- Manage key relationships with key partners and cross function in Insurance Hong Kong and act as subject matter expert in any major new customer development initiatives.
- Proactively manage and communicate with key stakeholders including frontline and management on all related issues in an effective manner.
- Manage frontline expectation, communication, and able to get their buy in.
Skills & Experience required:
- University graduate in a relevant discipline
- Solid years of experiences in financial services, particularly insurance or wealth management products via multiple distribution channels.
- Proven experiences of insurance or retail wealth product implementation and project management.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent relationship building, and senior stakeholder management skills.
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, with the ability to influence, engage, and lead in a positive and inspiring manner.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 65,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 5 months with the chance of extension