What’s the role?
Working for our client, a ‘Big 4’ bank, you will work on the group’s internal systems, data infrastructure, product rules, policies and controls across customer remediation.
- End-to end ownership and delivery of data-driven remediation project
- Delivery of Customer remediation investigations and analysis
- present and visualise data and insight in meaningful, creative, and compelling ways
- building analytical Solutions and data models which would support timely closure of remediation items
Skills & Experience:
- Have intermediate/advanced SQL with experience working on Teradata
- Have experience with data analysis tools such as Python (preferred) R, SAS, SPSS, Hadoop (desirable)
- Have familiarity with financial service retail products including their features
- Have strong stakeholder management skills dealing with more senior level stakeholders.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney
- Rate: $800 - $1100 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: July
- Duration: 6 month contract