What’s the role?
You will be part of a highly talented R&D organization building state-of-the-art, scalable, secure enterprise products. You will be at the fore-front of delivering innovative solutions that solve complex enterprise business process related problems.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Analyse results using statistical techniques and create reports
- Filter and “clean” data by carrying out exploratory analysis
- Manage a team of analysts and help them deliver high quality results
- Be hands on with the work being carried out by reporting analysts and fit into their role when required
- Work with stakeholders for timely and accurate delivery of results
- Consolidate analyses and create reports that make business impacts
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Strong problem solving skills with methodical and logical approach
- 5+ Years of experience in data analytics.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL etc), programming (Python, R)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Very good understanding of different types of Graphs and ability to interpret graphs
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Team management skills, Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Hyderabad
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: Long term