What’s the role?
Our client, an enterprise software provider that develops blockchain-inspired infrastructure, are seeking a Senior Java Engineer to join their growing business.
For the right individual, this role is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic start-up and be part of a growing team of highly experienced technology and business experts.
Your day-to-day activities
- Translate business requirements into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Identify quality issues and devise solutions.
- Coding Java and maintaining a development toolset.
- Implement and support automated CI/CD processes.
Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years of Java in an enterprise environment, using Spring Boot.
- Practical experience of building DLT systems; Hyperledger Fabric is a plus.
- Experience of working in an agile TDD environment.
- Experience of building systems using Test Driven Development.
- Experience in GUI development.
- Knowledge of Go is a plus.
- Experience with GitLab, Docker; Ansible is a plus.
- Mindset to be effective in a start-up within a diverse and fluid environment.
- Team player, excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organisational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Ability to flexibly work with a distributed team; open to occasional travel.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 6 month