What’s the role?
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope?
Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
- Design and implement cloud solutions to create Azure resources and automate provisioning
- Write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and services
- Provide systems support including responding to monitoring alerts
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud DevOps industry best practices and tooling
- Participate in the design and implementation of new system layers utilizing a first-principles understanding of high complexity compute environments.
- Architect, develop, deploy, and evolve CI and CD systems in multiple environments (DEV,QA,STG.PROD)
- Setting up or managing backups and patching across the environments
- Review the code and coach the team members where necessary
Skills and experience
- Prefer MS Azure DevOps Engineer Expert and/or similar certification
- At least 6 years’ software development experience including 2 years’ as a lead or DevOps Specialist
- Strong experience with Azure PaaS and IaaS services such as Azure storage solutions, app service environments, App Gateway and KeyVaults
- Strong experience with Azure DevOps and Git or similar development repositories
- Experience with container and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Experience with automation through PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Experience with instrumentation, monitoring, alerting, and responding relative to performance and availability of applications
- Experience with build pipelines to support automated testing and deployments or security scan using tools including Chef, Fortify and SonarQube to test code quality. You’ll configure these pipelines for specific products and help optimize them for performance and scalability.
- Help refine DevSecOps security practices (including regular security patching, privileged account management, SSL certificate updates, minimum-permission accounts and policies, encryption) in compliance with Deloitte security standards and regulations, implement, and verify them, using tools including VigilantShield, HP Fortify SCA, Qualys to analyze and verify compliance.
- Working knowledge of related technologies including encryption, IPsec, VLANs, VPNs, routing, firewalls, proxy services, LAN/WAN connectivity
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle, test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Knowledge of the concepts and principles behind DevOps, SRE, CICD, Agile, Lean, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: Long term opportunities