What’s the role?
You will be part of a highly talented R&D organization building state-of-the-art, scalable, secure enterprise products. You will be at the fore-front of delivering innovative solutions that solve complex enterprise business process related problems.
Your day-to-day activities will be
- Design, Develop & Unit Test feature enhancements for ExperienceFlow’s Enterprise ADNS platform releases in accordance with the established development processes, high software quality standards and as per the release plans.
- Collaborate with an Agile team of distributed software engineers, architects and customer support engineers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain ExperienceFlow’s core platform.
- Help collect and analyze user requirements, convert them to product feature enhancements, and contribute towards defining executable project plans.
- Research the latest trends and developments in business process transformation space. Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Participate in code, solution and software architecture reviews.
- Delight the customers by investigating, isolating and resolving critical customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Guide and mentor junior software engineers on latest technologies and software development best practices.
What knowledge, skills and experience
- 5-7 years of solid experience in delivering enterprise class scalable, distributed web, desktop and mobile applications
- Expert in LAMP technology stack, architectures and frameworks. Proficient in server-side programming languages: Python, PHP, Node JS, RESTful interfaces, and front-end technologies: React JS, Angular JS
- Solid understanding of relational data modelling and design with prior software development experience using MySQL and/or ORACLE
- Well versed with cloud-based architecture and deployments, particularly AWS exposure is a must
- Comprehensive understanding of latest test automation frameworks like Selenium, RESTasure, TestNG, JUnit
- Deep experience in Object-Oriented/Service-Oriented design principles, Design Patterns, Web Service and Micro Service architectures, Version control systems (GitHub, SVN, CVS), Agile/Iterative development methodologies like Kanban, SCRUM and Agile project management tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with multi-server distributed application development, multi-threaded concurrent application development, debugging, performance profiling and tuning
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: Long term opportunities