What’s the role?
Our client is a new and forward thinking, dynamic law firm that aims to bring technical innovation to the legal profession and provide a service more compatible with the remote working shift that has come about as a result of Covid19.
Be part of a team of Solicitors and Paralegals delivering video conference solutions to clients across a range of practice areas.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Drafting agreements and contracts, rewriting wills etc
- Combination of in-house work – checking contracts and any initial client work that arrives during the start-up phase
- Advising clients on legal matters relevant to cases and taking instructions from clients
- Drafting the necessary legal documents and contracts
- Providing legal oversight of the paralegal team, in accordance with SRA guidelines
- Advising on with various discretionary elements of the process
- The role reports to the Legal Director and wider management team.
What knowledge, skills and experience you need
- Qualified solicitor with a current practising certificate
- Understanding of LEAP case management software is essential
- Proven experience in and detailed knowledge of contracts law
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry with an understanding of wealth management
- An attentive eye to detail, with strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management and leadership skills
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Contract 9am -5.30pm
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months initial