What’s the role?
Our client Deloitte, a “Big 4” Professional Services firm, is looking for manufacturing stock control operatives, to provide an industry stocktake in a warehouse environment.
Your day-to-day activities
- Maintain inventory levels to support manufacturing output.
- Manufacturing stocktake count support.
- Physical stock-count and processing relevant documents
What knowledge, Skills & Experience we need
- Experience in a similar position such as Logistics Co-ordinator, Stock Controller, Purchasing Assistant, Supply Chain Administrator.
- Must be IT literate with effective communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and effective interaction with internal and external customers.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Chester & Northampton
- Rate: £100 per shift
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: 14 June 2021
- Duration: 6 months