What’s the role?
Our client DXC Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions, is looking for 1 Storage Administrator ( EMC) to join their team based in Bangalore/Chennai. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in the IT services industry. You will be working in a high-quality team and have the opportunity to use your existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your career and develop new skills.
Deploy and support DB standard UNIX server builds and collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure pre-requisites for the migration methods (Physical Moves or Transforms) are met as per project timelines.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- EMC Architecture
- LUN Management
- Basic Storage Admin Tasks
- Replication SRDF (R1R2 & Star)
- SYMCLI Expertise
- Performance Troubleshooting skills, Good fundamentals and technical hands on experience on Active Directory.
- Thorough technical knowledge on data replication, recoverability/backout plans
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Proactive, positive attitude and approachable
- Ability to work in a dynamic, complex and fast changing environment
- Knowledge of scripting platforms vbscript, powershell will be a plus.
- Excellent understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes and certification will be added advantage.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore/Chennai
- Rate: Dependent on experience
- Work Pattern:
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 1 year potentially extended