What’s the role?
Our client DXC Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions, is looking for 3 Storage Administrators to join their team based in Bangalore/Chennai. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in the IT services industry. You will be working in a high-quality team and have the opportunity to use your existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your career and develop new skills.
Deploy and support DB standard UNIX server builds and collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure pre-requisites for the migration methods (Physical Moves or Transforms) are met as per project timelines.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Ideally, candidate must preferably have hands on experience in working in enterprise migration projects and involvement in planning, design, POC, Pilot and implementation phases of various migration methods.
- Must be able to demonstrate deep technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience in designing& execution of block-level data migration methodology
- Strong experience in setting up new HPE 3PAR Storage array and configuring replication configuration
- Strong experience in Storage performance diagnosis & remediation’s
- Expertise in resolution of hardware-related problems encountered during the pilot & migration
- Knowledge and experience on data cloning or data replication implementations and integrations
- Willingness to develop strong competencies inStorage platforms (EMC/PURE/CISCO) platform support.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- 3PAR SAN Migration (Remote Copy/Peer Motion/Online Import), Cisco & Brocade SAN. (P2V/V2V/3PAR Remote Copy)
- 3Par Architecture
- Disk Layout
- CPG Configuration
- Volume Management
- Replication (Remote Copy)
- Performance Troubleshooting skills
- 3Parcli expertise
- Good fundamentals and technical hands on experience on Active Directory.
- Thorough technical knowledge on data replication, recoverability/backout plans
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Proactive, positive attitude and approachable
- Ability to work in a dynamic, complex and fast changing environment
- Knowledge of scripting platforms vbscript, powershell will be a plus.
- Excellent understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes and certification will be added advantage.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore/Chennai
- Rate: Dependent on experience
- Work Pattern:
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 1 year potentially extended