What’s the role?
Our client, a global multinational professional services network of firms and one of the ‘Big 4’ are looking for a Tableau Designer with experience working with statistics or market research. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of statistical analysis and have used systems such as SPSS/SAS.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Working with project teams in defining analysis requirements
- Providing specialist expertise and guidance in statistical analysis using SPSS
- Conducting in depth data analysis using traditional and advanced methods
- Working as part of a team of analysts to deliver high quality and accurate research deliverables
- Helping solve client related D & /visualisation problems
- Data visitation, client data analysis and compiling data together
What knowledge, skills and experience you need
- Tableau and ideally knowledge of Alteryx
- Use of SPSS/SAS
- Understanding of data and statistical techniques
- Recent experience working with statistics/market research
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Remote working (Office is in Belfast)
- Rate: £15 per hour
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: 21st September 2020
- Duration: 6 months, potential perm offer