What’s the role?
The role of a data analyst can be defined as someone who has the knowledge and skills to turn raw data into information and insight, which can be used to make business decisions.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
What knowledge, skills and experience
- 3-8 years of experience in Python, SQL and Tableau with an exposure of data visualization tools like Power BI. (Mandatory)
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Hyderabad (Currently WFH)
- Rate: Up to 20 Lakhs
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: Immediately (start within 2-4 weeks)
- Duration: Long Term Opportunities