What’s the role?
You will be part of a highly talented R&D organization building state-of-the-art, scalable, secure enterprise products. You will be at the fore-front of delivering innovative solutions that solve complex enterprise business process related problems.
- Leading a technical team to design, develop, project manager, deploy and support applications/ website on Java technologies. Be the front face of the team to communicate with the customer
- Position requires the candidate to be flexible to work in shift, including nights, as per business requirement
- Candidate should be flexible to work on weekends as per business requirements
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience of which 1+ years should have team / people management experience
- Lead team of 3-5 Java developers, monitor and track the deliverables and coordinate with the customer
- Enhance and support web portal and mobile responsiveness for client for front end, application server, rule engine, database activities
- Programming languages : Java / J2EE,JBoss Fuse Framework, JenKin, NoSQL, Linux, Angular
- Update APIs relating to frequent changes by all the 20+ integrated insurers
- Add/update changes to Products
- Add/update changes to business and product rules
- Close support tickets opened by business team
- Enhance B2B/ 2C integration with partners like RAMP
- Upgrade open source software to keep up with new features in the software
- Fix existing bugs
- Manage and support Amazon Web Service infrastructure
- Automate troubleshooting and improve architecture
- POSP or Agents Portal related support
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Pune
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: Long term opportunities