What’s the role?
Our client is looking a Tech Lead and Software Engineering Manager to lead a team and oversee the systems.
Your day-to-day activates:
- Provide technical leadership to multiple teams of both onshore/offshore software engineers.
- Ensure best engineering practices are followed, well documented, and look for ways to improve process where needed.
- Participate in all the agile team ceremonies and lead where appropriate.
- Evangelize QA a as a part of engineering and the value of testable code.
- Work closely with developers to ensure they are writing proper unit tests.
- Facilitate collaboration between software engineers and QA engineers to work together in ensuring proper test cases are identified.
- Evangelize security and advocate for an awareness of the OWASP top 10 throughout the team.
- Have a strong understanding of the application from both a product and user perspective.
- Be able to diagnose and troubleshoot production problems.
- Identify technical risks to the sprint commitments early on and escalate accordingly.
- Assist the team in identifying and planning the tasks at the start of the sprint.
- Assist developers in addressing performance problems.
- Assist developers in reviewing execution plans and optimizing SQL queries.
- Review Pull Requests and do code reviews.
- Spend roughly 60% of your time contributing code and staying hands-on.
Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 7+ years’ experience in application development; SaaS or Web based development experience.
- 2+ years’ experience as a team lead
- Experience with REST based microservices running in containers.
- Python a huge plus.
- Experience with Secure Coding practices and performing code reviews
- Knowledge of industry standard patterns and practices using a microservice based architecture.
- Solid understanding of the Agile software development methodology.
- Experience with Azure Devops or JIRA.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon & Mumbai
- Rate: 36 LPA
- Work Pattern:
- Start Dates: 30 days
- Duration: Long term