What’s the role?
Our client is looking a Tech Lead and Software Engineering Manager to lead a team and oversee the systems.
Your day-to-day activates:
- Provide technical leadership to multiple teams of both onshore/offshore software engineers.
- Ensure best engineering practices are followed, well documented, and look for ways to improve process where needed.
- Participate in all the agile team ceremonies and lead where appropriate.
- Evangelize QA a as a part of engineering and the value of testable code.
- Work closely with developers to ensure they are writing proper unit tests.
- Facilitate collaboration between software engineers and QA engineers to work together in ensuring proper test cases are identified.
- Evangelize security and advocate for an awareness of the OWASP top 10 throughout the team.
- Have a strong understanding of the application from both a product and user perspective.
- Be able to diagnose and troubleshoot production problems.
- Identify technical risks to the sprint commitments early on and escalate accordingly.
- Assist the team in identifying and planning the tasks at the start of the sprint.
- Assist developers in addressing performance problems.
- Assist developers in reviewing execution plans and optimizing SQL queries.
- Review Pull Requests and do code reviews.
- Spend roughly 60% of your time contributing code and staying hands-on.
Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 7+ years’ experience in application development; SaaS or Web based development experience.
- 2+ years’ experience as a team lead
- Experience with REST based microservices running in containers.
- Python a huge plus.
- Experience with Secure Coding practices and performing code reviews
- Knowledge of industry standard patterns and practices using a microservice based architecture.
- Solid understanding of the Agile software development methodology.
- Experience with Azure Devops or JIRA.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Momenta are aware of the rise in recruitment phishing scams. Please be vigilant with the information you share. Momenta will never contact you from a personal generic email address such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo. We will not request personal information via text or WhatsApp. Momenta will only ever ask you to add your personal information\supporting documentation to the Momenta People portal. If in doubt, contact us directly before submitting any details or providing documentation.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon & Mumbai
- Rate: 36 LPA
- Work Pattern:
- Start Dates: 30 days
- Duration: Long term