What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for Traded Risk Analytical Managers to join HSBC Bank on an exciting project in Kowloon. You will be responsible for the review, improvement and rebuild of the existing set of models and methodologies.
Your day-to-day activities
- Review, improve or rebuild the existing suite of models and methodologies.
- Improve the tools supporting testing, monitoring and regulatory approval of traded risk models.
- Contribute to projects aimed at aligning methodologies, governance, and policies.
- Appropriately calibrate and apply traded risk models to ensure that risk is more accurately quantified, allocated and managed, to lead to an appropriate risk return analysis for the business.
- Regulatory approval for effective traded risk models to align risk measurements and capital.
- Provide insight into regulatory requirements so the business is forewarned of changes in the regulation and can prepare accordingly.
- Provide effective communication with the Global Risk Analytics team at both Regional and Group levels to ensure there is a strong common understanding of the models and that best practices are being applied.
- Provide bespoke analysis for new business to ensure that the business can make appropriate risk or capital assessments.
- Align to team key priorities and objectives.
- Work in close collaboration with the rest of the Greater China team.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven analytical management experience within Financial services.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities.
- Understanding of Global regulatory requirements.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Good analytical skills, an eye for detail and a drive for quality, understand and to interpret numeric information.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills – Both verbal and written
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: £71,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: February 2021
- Duration: 12 months