What’s the role?
Our client, one of the ‘Big 4’have an exciting opportunity for an individual with a genuine interest within technology to join their team as a Outsystems Developer. The role will include using a low code tool called Outsystems. A full training program will be provided and there is lots of scope to grow in this role and carve out a great career.
Your day-to-day activities will include: :
- Performing day-to-day system administration activities including user, group, client, service and other data element setup and modification all within internal service levels and according to best practice guidelines.
- Providing support to client and fulfiller users in operation system and addressing user issues within internal service levels.
- Providing basic system user training to internal and external users across a range of functions
- Working alongside the platform owner, design and develop system solutions using out-of-the-box and, where appropriate, custom components.
- Managing the deployment of changes from sub-production environments into production in accordance with governance processes.
- Working alongside the platform owner to schedule, regression test and communicate system hotfixes and upgrades to ensure continuity of service for all users.
- Undertaking routine assurance testing, new functionality testing and post-change regression testing as required to support the stability of the platform and the services that rely upon it.
- Designing and developing system flows, business rules or scripts to enable automation of tasks.
- Developing reports and dashboards in system based on user requirements. Reporting on use of ServiceNow for management information
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Some experience with web development or light programming would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong communicator and customer service experience
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Momenta are aware of the rise in recruitment phishing scams. Please be vigilant with the information you share. Momenta will never contact you from a personal generic email address such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo. We will not request personal information via text or WhatsApp. Momenta will only ever ask you to add your personal information/supporting documentation to the Momenta People portal. If in doubt, contact us directly before submitting any details or providing documentation.
Tell me more
- Location: Work from home
- Rate: £22,500 + bonus (Regular rate reviews, based on performance)
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 2-year fixed term contract