What’s the role?
Our client, Deloitte, are looking for Trainee QA / Test Analysts to join their expanding Robotic Operations Centre (D-ROC)
The successful candidates will be involved with quality checking content, validating process output and also conducting tests against provided test scripts.
These will be great roles for anyone looking to get into a software testing or quality assurance career. Full training will be provided.
- Accountable for quality review of incoming content, often of a complex regulatory or technical nature, from third party providers prior to consumption by downstream technology solutions.
- Accountable, similarly, for the quality review of content output from content processing, aggregation, and analysis systems.
- Accountable for regular review of solution input and output across a range of technology solutions, including review of content quality as well as validation of accurate output from non-content processing systems.
- Accountable for the raising of incidents where quality standards have not been met.
- Providing to third party providers or internal stakeholders detail of content, input or output quality metrics derived from analysis and testing.
- Working closely with D-ROC Engineers to provide subject matter expertise when content or output quality issues are being addressed.
- Testing and quality checking to validate resolution of such issues.
- Accountable for the execution of functional testing against agreed Test Plans across a range of technology solutions include RPA, software systems and applications, including those being developed or changed by D-ROC and those developed outside D-ROC and onboarding to D-ROC for support.
- Working closely with D-ROC Engineers, D-ROC Senior Engineers, and D-ROC Solution Architects to design functional testing of new, changed or onboarding systems to validate compliance with design specifications and D-ROC standards.
Skills & Experience required:
- Some general IT/Technology apptitude
- Must have a can-do attitude and positive approach to working in a fast-paced, environment
- A strong desire to start/develop a career within Software Testing, Content Management, Business Analysis
- Degree within a Business Administration/Humanities subject desirable
- Experience within an administrative/secretarial/QA or accounting role would be an advantage
- Outstanding attention to detail and excellent time-management skills
- Individuals must be enthusiastic, driven and take pride in their ability to deliver high quality work.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and handle unhappy clients with professionalism and politeness.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Enthusiasm for technology and commitment to developing new skills and remaining current with technology trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: £22,500 Fixed Term Contract
- Work Pattern: Standard Office Hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 2 years