What’s the role?
Our client, a bank which also provides financial services to small and medium sized businesses, is looking for trainers to join their specialist mortgage arrears project.
Working onsite from their central Manchester offices, you will be responsible for the training of arrears handlers to deal with vulnerable customers in line with the bank policies. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
Your day-to-day activities
- Ensuring the course and individual training objectives are achieved through the effective utilisation of a full range of face to face and virtual learning theories and approaches
- Monitoring own delivery standards and feedback to ensure ‘best in class’ delivery
- Coaching mortgage arrears collections teams on day to day process and supporting additional upskilling
- Maintain alignment with best practice and guidelines and recommend/implement continuous process improvements as and when required
- Review, amend and create training materials if required
Skills & Experience required:
- Must have experience training on a mortgage arrears project
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and delivery skills with knowledge of different learning theories and styles
- Clear and concise communication, with the ability to adapt to different group dynamics
- Ability to adapt to change, often at pace, whilst delivering accurate procedural, product and process content
- Ability to multitask, be proactive and ability to work on own with minimal guidance
- Confident and ability to challenge in a positive way
- Ability to work at all levels including senior stakeholders
- Can do attitude to problem solving, focused on what can be achieved and takes the initiative to ensure the desired outcome is achieved
- Excellent attention to detail
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Central Manchester (remote/office based ideally 2-3 days)
- Rate: £290-£300
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Initial 4 month