What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a transformation business analyst to join an exciting project with HSBC Bank in Kowloon.
The successful candidate will support the global markets wealth transformation programme, which will deliver strategic outcomes to grow the wealth business for HSBC for institutional clients.
Your day-to-day activities
- Eliciting, capturing, and providing high quality business requirements and specification documents.
- Liaising with front office users, product owners, equity IT development teams, and third party development teams.
- Working with key stakeholders to scope and document our offering of retail equity structured products.
- Driving non-IT requirements gathering including control, regulatory compliance, and legal requirements.
- Managing IT and non-IT deliverables in co-ordination with product owners, COO, and other FO stakeholders.
- Complying with the current regulatory environment and ensuring the business keeps pace with regulatory reform.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience in financial services industry with focus on structured products, equities derivatives, or fixed income products.
- Understanding equity HK and Asia market structure.
- Experience as a business analyst in either front office, middle office, technology, or finance.
- Experience working in projects and to a project cadence with usual project artefacts, scope documents, business case, requirements, and project plans.
- Analytical skills and a proven track record of managing and breaking down large complex business problems, processes, and interactions across organisational boundaries.
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills.
- Experience working with product managers, technology, sales, and support functions is ideal.
- The ability to challenge constructively business and product partners and IT.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to quickly learn new business, products, and regions.
- The ability to synthesise and document business problems in an informative and easily consumable way.
- The ability to communicate with impact at various levels within a wide global and matrix organization, from people at execution level to top management.
- Experience in working with different project team’s technology, risk, and finance.
- To be energetic, resilient, and self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and little direction when needed.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 115,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: July 2021
- Duration: 12 months with the chance of extension