What’s the role?
A unique opportunity to be a part of growing GDAS that drives consistency, quality, and efficiency of the services delivered to clients. GDAS: RPA Specialist is responsible for setup and delivery of RPA solutions for internal clients. RPA Specialist is also responsible for building and setting up RPA capability within tools delivery center.
Your day to day activities will include
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyze internal processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Work with business and technology teams and assess automation solution feasibility
- Develop detail As-Is Process Description – PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description – SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
- Identifying wide variety of technology problems and solutions; use that to drive adoption of best practices
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Set-up technical RPA team and establish processes
- Team Management
What skills, knowledge and experience we need
- Candidate should meet the following criteria-
- B.E/B.Tech from reputed institute.
- 1 – 5 years of experience in automation and/or integration projects.
- Sr. Dev with 4+ years of relevant Exp in UiPath
- Experience with the one or more of the following is preferred:
- Cognitive software tools
- Lean Six Sigma (Yellow Belt or above)
- C# and/or Java, html, css
- Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirements; problem-solving; and system(s) testing, including UAT and bug fixes
- Power Apps experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in English, with the ability to interact confidently, at all levels of management
- Should be available to join in 30-60 days.
- Candidates based out at Bangalore is preferred or should be available to attend personal interview.
- Candidates without relevant experience (only RPA training or Dotnet exp) do not qualify for this position.
- Passionate about learning and application of latest software engineering practices. Constantly updating his/her knowledge on the technology.
- Problem-solving attitude
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Hyderabad (Currently WFH)
- Rate: 6-20 Lacs per annum
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Long term opportunities