What’s the role?
Our client Deloitte, a “Big 4” Professional Services firm, is looking for Workflow Analysts to their team. You will be working within the support function, with the overall purpose of the role is to ensure the efficient, accurate movement and tracking of units of work from entering the system until case closure.
Your day-to-day activities
The Workflow Analyst role will be responsible for administering a spreadsheet filtering process with external parties, bulk letter generation, case allocations, and tracking of and reporting on case volumes on a regular and ad-hoc basis. This will be achieved by establishing and monitoring high standards of control over report preparation, data sourcing, data analysis and reconciliation.
Specific tasks include:
- Management of a robust spreadsheet data tracking tool
- Manage the development and maintenance of key allocation processes
- Management of case workflow pots
- Maintain high internal control standards to assess report accuracy and data integrity ensuring the necessary governance and controls are maintained
- Provide support for risk identification, assessment and mitigation through the provision and analysis of data, and assistance with interpretation/application of regulatory rules
- Support the Management team to deal with questions from stakeholders around tasks or information within the reports
- Analyse the impact of any changes in operational requirements
- Prepare documentation on any changes in methodology or assumption
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong analytic and data management skills, ideally gained in the Financial Services industry
- An in-depth understanding of control and reconciliation process over data
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to take on ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent communication skills including dealing with a diverse range of people.
- Ability to confidently take ownership of workload
- Ability to escalate and manage process blockages with the appropriate stakeholders
- Degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative discipline
- Strong excel skills required. VBA and Microsoft Access skills would be a benefit
- Highly motivated, ability to work on own initiative
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: £240 per day
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months with likely extension