Know Your Customer (KYC) Analyst
What’s The Role?
Our client KPMG, a “Big 4” Professional Services firm, is looking for KYC Analysts to join an exciting long-term project based in central Glasgow. You will be based onsite with KPMG and receive full training. After training you will be responsible for conducting a periodic review based on the client’s processes and policies covering their Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
Tell Me More
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Central Glasgow, Scotland
- Rate: £192 per day
- Work pattern: 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (flexible working hours possible)
- Duration: Initially 6 months
The Benefits For You
This represents a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a ‘Big 4’ firm in a supportive and fast paced environment. It will also offer a chance to learn and develop your existing skills, and the opportunity to progress further within KPMG.
- Working in a dynamic and stimulating professional environment
- Support throughout your role, including a detailed training programme with support from skilled professionals
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Managing cases across the end to end process efficiently
- Collating data from a number of sources and systems
- Compliance with in-house regulatory and risk management standards
- Delivering to high quality standards
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of firm policies and processes to ensure consistent delivery in line with KPIs
- Monitoring your own performance to ensure personal targets and firm standards are met
- Working flexibly in a high performing team to ensure team goals, as well as personal deliverables, are achieved
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need:
- 2 years KYC/AML & CDD experience within Investment or retail banking
- Detailed understanding of KYC principles
- In-depth knowledge of corporate structures
- Exposure to KYC for complex legal entities and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
- Experience of using external data sources e.g. Dun & Bradstreet World Check
- You to be articulate in both written and verbal communication
- A working knowledge of MS office- Excel, Word, Outlook and other applications as required
- Be able to work successfully in a target driven operational environment
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click Apply now
Please note that this role will require credit and background screening. In addition, you will need to provide identification documentation, proof of address, right to work and evidence of qualifications.
Momenta are a UK market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.