What they needed
Momenta were tasked by a Big 4 professional services firm to resource 20 Credit Analysts within 15 working days in 2020. The expectation was to fulfill these roles with high quality candidates who have strong credit background, and to ensure they could all commence across two intake dates, in two separate states. The client’s objective was to process and clear a substantial and specific backlog of credit applications which the bank was unable to process due to Covid-19 restrictions.
How we helped
Because of the tight timescales, Momenta were required to interview and assess potential candidates and provided appropriate candidates according to the client’s exact specifications.
Momenta worked against the following challenges:
- Uncertainty of team size due to changing client requirements as well as commencement dates.
- Specific prior credit experience required where candidates must have a held a large DLA.
- Up against another recruitment agency, Internal Talent acquisition plus the client recruiting direct for these roles.
- Short turnaround of receiving the request and ensured the candidates could start immediately, therefore filtering out people with any notice periods.
- Understood the market of people who were readily available, who had the right skill set, and delivered exceptional candidates based on no prior experience of working with the Bank.
- Fast-tracked the vetting process to enable a rapid and efficient onboarding in two states concurrently.